30 GPM Variable Volume Control Close Coupled Pump – Tri-Rotor Model 20CPV
Tri-Rotor Pump model 20CPV, along with model 20DV, is the smallest in the family of Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head pumps that provide variable flow rates. This pump, with its unique design, allows the end user to adjust the flow rate of the pump from 0% to 100% through either the Manual Flow Control (MFC) or the more precise metering Vernier Flow Control (VFC) without changing motor speed. The pump serves a wide range of industrial markets and applications. Examples of the 20CPV model’s diverse applications include pumping waste oil, diesel fuel, and biodiesel.
This portable, close-coupled, double “C-flanged” mounted pump will provide years of trouble-free operation. By properly bolting the motor feet, this unit requires no base plate and is self-aligning.
The pump is designed with side suction and top discharge threaded ports and is available in both clockwise (CW) and counterclockwise (CCW) rotations for pump installation flexibility. Materials of construction for the 20CPV model include Iron Fitted, All Iron, Bronze Fitted, or All Bronze configurations.
Specifications of the Tri-Rotor Variable Volume Control Head Pump Model 20CPV:
- Flow rate: 4 to 30 GPM
- Viscosity range: 4 to 21,625 cPs (40 to 100,000 SSU)
- Inlet and Discharge Port size: 1-½” NPT Ports (std.) or 1-¼” NPT Ports
- Operating temperature range: -40 °F to 650 °F
- Maximum operating pressure: 100 PSI
- Pump displacement per revolution: 0.0176 gal/rev
- Pump speed range: 240 to 1800 RPM
- Solids passage available: 0.023 in.