Fire Water Pump Packages and Fire Pumps
Pump Projects is your partner to supply your fire water protection requirements. We can build to whatever standard you need from a pragmatic field approach right to the level of the National Fire Protection Association (NPFA) Code standard. We package with 100% engine driven, 100% motor driven or a combination of the two. We can supply the associated tankage and all other associated equipment. Contact us today!!
The products we offer include:
– horizontal split case fire pumps
– inline and end suction fire pumps
– vertical turbine fire pumps
– fire & foam systems
As with most of our pump packages we encourage fully packaged units that are fully factory assembled and tested. Quite simply the completed package can be delivered to your site and ready for start-up. Count on Forte Fluid Systems as a single source for your Fire Pump requirements.
– Vertical and horizontal fire pumps, ul listed and fm approved
– Diesel or electric motor drive, single or multiple arrangements.
– All piping welded to asme b31.3 or b31.1 with hydro test and nde
– Optional field erected water supply storage tanks
– Fire pumps: rated 250 usgpm (56.8 m3/h) to 5000 usgpm (1136 m3/h), full ul/fm tests and certifications
– Available building packages with complete hvac and electrical
– Arctic or tropical sites
– Pump and engine accessories to code
– Any voltage, 60 and 50 hz systems, nema or iec
– Package with interconnecting piping and ul/fm valves, to meet nfpa code requirements
– Structural steel skid: seal welded checker-plate decking, drain sump, drip lip